An Athlete's Destination
You can pick up your packet either Friday evening from 4-7pm or Saturday onsite prior to the race. Packets will not be mailed out. No exceptions.
All athletes MUST bring all of the following:
- Government issue valid photo ID
- Valid USAT card (if a member)
What to do when you arrive at packet pick up:
- Go to the USAT table and present your government issued photo ID and your current USAT card. If you do not have a USAT card you must become a one day member for $12
- Find the registration table with your bib number and pick up your race packet
- It is your responsibility to make sure everything you need is inside of your race packet. We will provide you with the checklist of items that should be in your packet. DO NOT LEAVE for the day until you are sure all items are in there.
- Race Bib and Safety Pins: must be worn at least during the run segment and on front at the finish. Do not pin the bottom pull tab
- Wristband: This is for the Half Triathlon only and will serve as your ticket for your free beer post race. We suggest you put this on asap so it is not lost.
- Bike Number: wrapped around bicycle post or frame
- Helmet Number: adhere to front of helmet
- Swim Cap
- Timing Chip: These will be given out RACE MORNING at transition. Wrap the chip anklet around your left ankle before starting the race.
- Walk over to the goody bag area and get your goody bag, race t-shirt, etc